Thursday, July 22, 2010

Disappearing act....

I am slightly annoyed to find that the background I have been using since I started my blog (although not long ago) will disappear as of this Friday. Not sure why. I have noticed while searching other blogs that any backgrounds by "The Cutest Blog on the Block" will be disabled come Friday. I loved my background, so I naturally went to their website to try to select another one...thinking maybe just select templates were being deleted. I can't even get the website to come up.

Pretty disappointing. Oh well. Blog life goes on. I have switched to a new template designer "Shabby Blogs". They have some cute templates, although I feel like these do not fit my format quite as well as the others. It will just take some getting used to.

So...welcome new template. Please do not disappear on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment