Saturday, November 21, 2009

It goes like this....

Here is a little background into Brandon and I!

Brandon grew up in a little town south of Chicago called Essex. He is the oldest of three children, with two younger sisters Sara and Lindsay. Brandon grew up playing sports, but I think his favorites were baseball and football. He dabbled in basketball, but that was apparently enough to hold the reigning H-O-R-S-E title between us. I have yet to win a game of H-O-R-S-E against him, which disgraces me.
Brandon went to Eastern Illinois University and graduated with a degree in Accounting. In his words he "graduated in the half of the class that made the top half possible."
In 2005 Brandon moved to Knoxville, TN to continue working with his childhood friend at Metal Solutions. This business has since grown to recently include Knox Recycling.

And...now for me! I grew up here in Knoxville and am the younger of two children. My brother Matt also resides in Knoxville and is married with a son! I graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in Religious Studies and a minor in geography. I currently use neither in my occupation. I have worked at Second Harvest Food Bank for just over two years. It is a job that I feel good about every single day!

Brandon and I started dating in October 2006.
This picture is from the first time he met the extended Ryan family!

I found him to be my perfect match in almost every way. But, best of all, he makes me laugh! And I like to think I make him laugh. When we got married, he said "I DO" in his Christopher Walken impression (which isn't very good!) The picture below was taken at that moment!

Here are some of my favorite photos from our wedding!







Brandon and I are lucky enough to have a bond that started out extremely strong...and it continues to grow!
Some time in the future we plan to grow our family, but for now, we are the proud parents of Noah and Dixie, our fur babies.





So...there you have it...the Bice's in a quick nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment