Friday, January 29, 2010

Our new toys

Brandon and I got some great things for Christmas this past year! Two items in particular really stand out for us, as we have such an incredible time and effect each time we use them. AND NO...I am not taking about the lingerie we got from Luci (Brandon's mom)...*shutters* Although it is cute! :)

My Mom and Dad got us a Keurig Coffee Maker. This thing has changed our lives. I swear we have used it 100 times already! If you enjoy coffee or tea everyday...invest in one of these bad boys....it's worth it!

This is exactly what our unit looks like....


The other item that has been insanely handy is our new webcam, thanks to Mike and Luci (Brandon's parents). Although we aren't skyping with the Bice side of the family just yet, I am making good use of the webcam. It has allowed me to Skype with my best friend JoElla, who is currently serving in the Peace Corp in Mexico!



Although I talk/Instant Message JoElla quite a bit, nothing beats face to face or faux face to face interaction! Sometimes I forget how much I miss her and Ryan, until I actually get to see and hear them!

Thanks parents (both sets) for such amazing and useful gifts this year! We love them and are making good use of them!


Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment