Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rain, Rain...go away

It's been raining for what feels like forever. A guy down the street has started constructing something large and wooden in his back yard. Sure, it could be a deck, but if I start hearing exotic animal noises, I will be begging for a spot on his boat.

The hardest part about all this rain is the toll it takes on our yard.



The bad news.... The dogs probably won't get to play in the backyard again until after February. It's going to take quite some time for that mess to dry up.

The good news.... We currently have the largest pool in the neighborhood. Take that Jone's family.

I am on the verge of throwing a boredom induced tantrum right in the living room floor. I don't think it would distract B much from the football game, but it would probably kill AT LEAST 6 minutes.

The even worse news....the dogs are really bored, too. At least I can occupy my time with blogging, facebook, and searching the internet. They are desperately trying to create fun for themselves inside. Don't they just look thrilled....





Look how cute Dixie is in my raincoat!!!



If only I could get them interested in arts & crafts....or housework! Until then, we will be praying for sunnier days and outdoor activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment