Sunday, April 18, 2010

No worries

I am still alive! Although I have not posted anything new in 10 days, I do promise to have some updated posts in the near future!

As of right now...
Brandon and I are enjoying the new series Life!
I was a huge fan of Planet Earth....and Blue Planet! So...naturally, Life is right up my alley! Although I still cringe at some of the predator moments.

What's the deal with these new Volkswagen commercials? Weren't we all raised to only slug another if it was a VW Beetle or bug? I don't think our arms will fare well if we slug one another EVERYTIME we see a VW. So..consider this your fair warning. If you slug me over a VW station wagon or passat....I am likely to haul off and knock you off your block. Or...at the very least...pretend to. Consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment