Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Little Green Men

Have you ever wondered what an embryo looked like?

Here are two pictures of our embryos.






The two with writing around them are the two embryos that were transferred back to me yesterday. Apparently those are the "good looking" embryos. We are really hoping that if they continue to grow and become our babies, some of that neon green will wear off.

Some of the other floating items in the pictures will later become our "frozen embryos". Some look better than others...and they will be the keepers. And some "look a little weird" (to quote my doctor) and will not be kept. Although, let's not kid ourselves, this wouldn't be the last time our children might be labeled as "weird looking"! :)

Today I feel good! Better than I have felt in a couple of weeks! And I am feeling hopeful and excited all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment