Friday, July 15, 2011

Our little monkey....

Yesterday I had an ultrasound at my 22 week doctor's appointment. Baby Josie's heart looks good and strong. The doctors seemed very happy with all her valves and veins, she received an A+! She is such an overachiever already!

Josie is currently (not)tipping the scales at a whooping 1 pound, exactly. She is measuring a day or two ahead of where she needs to be (again, what an overachiever). And the best news of all.....Her head is NOT the size of a cantaloupe, as I had expected. Apparently....she has a normal sized head (as of now) and all of her measurements were right where they need to be. I fear, knowing her Daddy and myself, Josie may have a giant globe like head that I am expected to push out of my body. Her Daddy and I both seem to be large in the head department, so trust me...it's a valid fear. But...so far so good!

I have attached two ultrasound photos of Miss Josie! Sorry they are somewhat poor quality. I took a photo (with my phone) of the ultrasound pics, so it's a photo of a photo. Yeah...I am that hi-tech.

The first picture is just Josie's sweet profile (and normal sized head). The second is my favorite. Those are her little feet up by her head! Right now she is folded like a little taco, with her feet positioned up by her head (such an overachieving future gymnast)!





It's amazing how much we love this little monkey already!

No comments:

Post a Comment