Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sharing pictures

I am certain my facebook friends are sick of seeing picture after picture of Miss Josie.  So...I have decided to post some pictures on the blog.  This way I get to satisfy my addiction of showing her off to the world, without jeopardizing facebook friends' sanity! 

My best friend JoElla made the cutest Santa suit for Josie.  Here are some photos of Josie in her outfit!  Seriously....I dare anyone to not say "aweee" while looking at these pictures. 

Cute little feet!

Our sweet little lady turned two months old today!  I took a few pictures in the cute onesies with month by month stickers given to her by her Aunt Tiffany!  Here is a picture from her one month birthday and a couple more from her second month birthday. 

You can see her baby acne here.  So glad that cleared up!
The bear is for size reference.
She looks less than thrilled!
She looks so much like her daddy here!

Hopefully posting these pictures on the blog will salvage some friendships!  I guess when you stay at home all day long and only have the little peanut to interact with, it is hard to not go overboard with the photos.  And....like most moms, I naturally think my kiddo is super cute and everyone should see be subjected to her royal cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment