Monday, December 3, 2012

Hair Hair everywhere

I find it hilarious that my 12 month old toddler has more hair than most 5 year olds.  She was born with a head full of hair and it has grown and grown and grown.  We were rocking some pigtails by 5 months of age and a full pony tail by 8 months.  Most kids don't have that kind of hair....but our Jo is EXTRAordinary!

This morning I bribed her to stay still with a biscuit while I recreated a cute hair style her Nannie did while we were home for Thanksgiving!  It doesn't look nearly as cute as her Nannie's, but I tried.  So...maybe an A- or B+ for effort!  While we were home for Thanksgiving Nannie and I gave Jo's hair the slightest of trims...just to even things up a bit.  You would never have known and it looks much healthier!

(Don't mind the scissors there on the table within arms reach of the 12 month old.  Ha!)
She looks like such a big girl with her hair done in braids (sorry I don't have a picture of the front....but trust me...it's cute).  All this hair and the pretty auburn color gets the kid a lot of attention, but she carries it well!  We sure do love this munchkin!  Now...I just need someone to have the patience to teach me other ways to do her hair...and her to have the patience to sit still while I do it!  If I have to bribe her with a biscuit each time, we might be in trouble!  Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment