Monday, April 1, 2013

Sweet Easter

The Bice household spent entirely too much time last week covered in vomit.  We washed more sheets and pj's and blankets then anyone should over the past 5 days.  And I swear, if I ever have to wash the car seat covers again, I may just decide to buy a whole new car seat!  What a pain in the butt!  Thankfully our little one is finally feeling better and back to her spunky self.  Here are a few pictures of our weekend fun!  Vomit-free pictures....I promise!


The final product!  Jojo's Easter Basket!

Easter morning! She enjoyed going through her basket!

At church with Nana and Papa
How I wish her paci wasn't in her mouth here!  Jo's cute Easter outfit! (with steadying help from Nana and Papa)
Church is exhausting!
We enjoyed our Easter weekend.  It was a nice long weekend to be sick.  Lots of rain kept us indoors most of the weekend and allowed Jo the extra rest she needed.  We spent Sunday going to church then dinner and Easter egg hunts at my parent's house! 

We are gearing up for our next FET next week.  Both Brandon and I are pretty nervous, but attempting to remain optimistic!  Think happy thoughts for us, please!  We can certainly use all the prayer, good vibes and happy thoughts you can spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment