Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What to put in an infant's Easter Basket

I can still call Jo an infant, if only for a few more months, so I am really going to take advantage of it.  To be honest, I am not sure where the line between infant and toddler is drawn.  I am certain I could google it and find out, but I am lazy.  So...for now, she is still an infant.

This year we have decided to make Josie an Easter basket.  I wanted to put together a basket that wasn't just candy and junk.  Although we don't allow Jo to have lots of sweets or candy, we don't restrict these treats completely.  Some candy...I can handle.  I tried to do a little research to decide what I wanted in her basket.  A little candy, a little fun, a lot of functionality.  In the end, I am sure it will be a little candy and a lot of junk.  But.....here is what we have come up with so far.......


Precious little $1 seed kits.  Who knows if they actually grow?  For $1 it's worth the fun she will have!


Kid Garden Tools!  She will love this as she is already trying to use my garden tools!
  
If our little red head is going to be "tending to her plants" outside this summer, she will need some shade for that fair skin.  We got a similar hat to this for little Jo.

*Two out of the three items above all came from Target's seasonal $1 aisle.  I have to say a big thank you to Target for making my life so much easier! 

Other fun things we are adding to Jojo's Easter Basket-
-Bubbles (you can't go wrong here)
-Giant Sidewalk Chalk (as much as this child insists on being outside this is a must)
-Bunny Rabbit stuffed animal (which is actually from last year, but she won't know)
-summer water shoes
-some candy (which is mostly for mom and dad to eat)

We are really excited for our Easter Holiday this year!  Church on Sunday with my family and Easter egg hunts and a large family dinner Sunday night!  We hope you and your family have a happy and safe Easter Holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment