Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bahy-Gils

I love bagels! And I love how Brandon says bagel. Like it should be spelled bahy-gil. Makes me laugh every time. If you watch the show Community....I swear last weeks episode poking fun at Brita was a scene straight from our lives!

As much as I love bagels, I rarely eat them. They have so many carbs. And Everything bagels...my carb-filled loves, are generally 250+ calories. So, this love-hate relationship I have with E.B. (everything bagel) has been hard on me. Especially since Brandon purchased E.B. last week and enjoyed them all week long.

Today, at the grocery, I was on a mission to find a reasonable replacement that I was comfortable with. Then...in the bread aisle, I swear there was a Heavenly light (ahem...fluorescent) pushing me in the right direction. And in that moment I was directed to the Thomas section. And as I fumbled with this package on the shelf, and lifted it towards my cart, I am pretty sure there was a choir singing Hallelujah somewhere near by. Or maybe that was just in my heart!

I am so proud to introduce my new friend. I can tell...this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship!



This beautiful, delicious, and heavenly package contains "Bagel Thins". Basically the outer breading of the bagels...without the inch of filler bread. So..all the good stuff!! The are only 110 calories per bagel (HEHEEE...still so overjoyed) and only 1 gram of fat. They still have quite a few carbs, but seriously...this has to be a give and take friendship....AND I WILL TAKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment