Wednesday, March 17, 2010

That's why it's a movie

This morning I had the joy of working out and watching The Bourne Identity (if you can call working out a "joy"). It was pretty awesome (heh) and I am pumped to know our new gym location (closer to our house) has a cardio theater room.

As I am moving and shaking (or jiggling) on my elliptical machine and enjoying the featured presentation...I noticed there were several car chases during this movie. Which brings me to my observation/point/blah blah moment....

How is it possible that every car chase on TV and in movies is perfect. These vehicles can do 180-360 degree turns/turnarounds and just continue driving without any problems. I can barely pull out of my driveway without doing a 3 point turn!!! Just once...I would like to see the main character/good guy/bad guy/cop (whatever) do a full speed 180 spin, then say "Oh gessh...I really over shot that. Just let me reverse....and straighten up."

I guess things don't have to ALWAYS be realistic. That's why they are movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment