Saturday, March 13, 2010

Don't worry...I have a plan

This is what I would like to do this spring/summer-

Have you seen the movie Yes, Man? I really hope your answer is YES! Better yet, have you read the book? The book is perfect! The movie...yeah..it's pretty good! Made even better by one of my favorite actresses Miss Zooey Deschanel! I adore her...cute as a button and an incredible voice!

Anywho....There is the most wonderful activity called "Jogging Photography" and I would very much like to be in a class like this! I plan to research if there are any local classes....or if it's even an activity in the real world. If not...Maybe I will start my own class. Any takers?? Anyone? You? Basically I don't want to look like a freak out there running and snapping pictures all by myself. It would be less freakish if I were not alone. What about now? Any takers? Anyone?

Surely there is a technique to this. Once I perfect my jogging photo skills and you see the amazing results, you will probably be begging to be in my class. But, oops...sorry, now there is a waiting list. You are #18. No worries!

But, truly, almost each time I am outside running I have at least one moment where I say "Man, I wish I had my camera." Combining jogging and photography might be tricky. I don't think jogging with my Nikon around my neck will be very comfortable...So I may have to resort to one of our older digital cameras.

If you haven't seen the movie...go watch it. Then let me know that you have watched it. That way maybe you will be inspired to say YES to more things. And that's when I will ask you if you would like to be my freak-friend and take pictures while running! And you will feel obligated (inspired) to say yes! I can feel our bond growing already!!

For the record I tried really hard to find a still image of Zooey and Jim partaking in Jogging Photography class to add to this blog. All I could find was a video....and I don't know how to put videos on here. Sorry. Instead, please enjoy this picture of one of my favorite running spots near my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment