Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from the Bice family!



When Brandon and I got home from the race yesterday morning our homemade tombstones were "smoking" like dry ice! The sun had just started to warm them up and the wet dew was making the smoke! We were impressed with our natural spookiness!

This year Brandon and I did NOT partake in dressing up. I worked on some homemade costumes for us, but in the end, we were both pleased with taking it easy last night! And just in case you were wondering (I know you were not) Brandon and I were going to be a Sperm (him) and an Egg (me). We thought it was a pretty funny jab at our infertility issues....and we both laughed pretty hard at the idea of our costumes. Not sure how others would have reacted (awkward?), but in the end we left our funny (to us) joke to be used another year.

Today Brandon and I plan to take it pretty easy. We are doing our family pictures for our Christmas cards, watching football, and preparing for the ghosts and goblins to come knocking on our door tonight. I taped Clue (the movie) last night and can't wait watch this while we hand out candy!

Happy Halloween to everyone! Hope you enjoy this wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment