Saturday, December 25, 2010

Late December

This has been my greatest ally for the past week......



Not to mention.....



Brandon and I have both been suffering from winter colds and sinuses. Thankfully...I think the both of us are on the recovering end!

My best friend, JoElla, and her husband Ryan are home in TN from the Peace Corps. We are so excited to have them here. It has been fun catching up! We had an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party on Thursday night and got lots of friends together to celebrate them coming home!


(I really should have moved the dog crate for the photo)

They will head back to Mexico in just over a week, so we will have to get in as much "fun" time as we can between now and then!

Brandon and I have had a wonderful Christmas. We are missing being with his family in Chicago this year, but enjoyed watching our new niece experience her first Christmas.

We hope you and your family had an amazing Christmas! Here's to the New Year! We have big hopes and desires for 2011! Hope you do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment