Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blog hits new low.......

This evening after telling Brandon how much weight I have gained so far during this pregnancy...he gave me a lovely gift. After he got over the initial shock and scooped his jaw up off the floor, he replied with (I love this part), "I would have guessed about 18 pounds."
My God, I love my husband!  Seriously.  This is not a joke...it was the nicest thing I have heard in a long time.  I told Brandon that statement was better than receiving flowers any day. He made a mental note that this was a good statement (only to be used at the end of a pregnancy, of course) and he would use it again next time. Such a good man!!! Made my day!

Do they have to weigh me at every visit?  Obviously they can tell by looking at me that I am NOT underweight.  They can also probably tell that I have gotten bigger since the last visit (even though it was just 7 days ago. Will this growing EVER END?).  Can't we call it a day on those simple facts?  Apparently not. 

I also realized today, while leaving yet another urine sample that I am very judgemental of the other urine left in the box.  Seriously people.....drink a glass of water.  Do yourself, your body, and possibly your unborn child a favor and have a minimum of 8oz of water....please.   Because that tang-looking sample you have left is making me want to vomit.  Fine....call me a urine snob.  I don't care.  But, I would be happy for any stranger to see my extremely light yellow urine hanging out in the box.  Please note....it's marked "Lauren". 

This blog has really gone to a whole new level.  And not in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment