Sunday, October 16, 2011

Let's not ignore the elephant in the room.......

I can't bite my tongue anymore.  I know we are all thinking it, so I will just say it.....

I am slightly disappointed in my floating astronaut baby ticker over on the right of the page --->
See it?  I really thought that the oval circle was meant to be my belly.  I had hoped that as the baby got bigger in my real belly, it, too, would grow in the ticker on my page.  But......to my chagrin, that baby hasn't grown since I first attached it to my page. In my actual belly, this child is quickly running out of space.  On my page, Josie appears to have PLENTY of room to grow.....this is not accurate! 

How embarrassing!?  Hopefully many of you have not taken the disappointment you must feel in my ability to pick out accurate tickers and allowed this to led you to question my actual parenting skills.  If you have.....my apologizes, fancy pants. 

Although, I do like the count down and seeing how many days I have left each time I open the blog, but sheesh...I could have done that with any old generic ticker.  Guess you can't win them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment