Friday, December 18, 2009

I knew I was happy.....



Apparently Tennessee is the 4th Happiest State in the US! I can not disagree with that, especially since I have never lived in another state. But...I will tell you that I am very happy!

How could these things not make you happy?!







If you have ever been in Knoxville during the fall....you will know that during the right season, nothing makes a Tennesseean happier than....



Having said all of that....
This makes me a little unhappy....

http://www.sphere.com/nation/article/tennessee-toddler-found-drunk-wearing-stolen-dress/19285857

But, in the end...Tennessee is a happy state! It's beautiful regardless of the season, the people are kind and things sometimes go at their own pace....but its what makes us happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment