Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yep...that was scary, or not.

This afternoon as I was making copies at work I had a health scare. My left arm got tingly and numb. I had a weird sensation that went from my forearm up to shoulder. In only a few seconds I contemplated several reasons...of course, my first thought was "Oh my gosh, what if I am having a heart attack" (slightly over-exaggerated..I know). Now, mind you, only a second or two has passed. I look down at this appendage that is now (in my mind) going to have to be amputated from the gangrene I was obviously suffering from....and there it was.....

A rubber band I had forgotten I left on my arm earlier. At some point it had been pushed up towards my elbow and was simply cutting off my circulation. Oh good, I am not going to die from smelly rotting limbs....wphew, close call.

No comments:

Post a Comment