Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Never forget....

First, I would like to start out by saying THANK YOU to all the men and women who have served or are serving in our armed forces. So many have made sacrifices for me and my family. Sometimes the sacrifices are time away from family and friends, other times they make the ultimate sacrifice- their lives. The men and women in the military give up their lives EVERYDAY for our freedom. Every single day someone I have never met fights for me and my family. Thank you...from in the bottom of my heart, down to my soul...THANK YOU!

This Memorial Day I can not help but think of my best friend growing up, Molly. And what she has lost in her husband- Scott. I did not get to meet Scott, but I know if Molly chose him as her life-long love, he must have been something incredible! He was a former police officer, a husband, brother, a friend to many (I am sure this list could go on and on)....and a daddy-to-be. He was a hero long before he left this place....A true American Hero! Thank you, Scott, for your ultimate sacrifice. I know you are watching over your family and friends...and watching that beautiful baby girl grow! We, as a nation, are lucky to have had such an incredible man serve his country! Now, it's our job to never forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment