Monday, November 29, 2010

We will probably never be friends......

Michael Vick. (This will probably come as a major shocker to MV and I bet he will be saddened by this news)

I have such mixed feelings about this guy, it makes me crazy.

I wrote a whole blog about the guy but I have erased it all, because in the end, I am just arguing with myself. Which makes me seem insane (hmmm?).

I just wish he would go away and I wouldn't have to think about him at all, then I wouldn't have the internal struggle of whether or not I should forgive him. And I say "I" (should forgive him), because it's not about what society thinks. It is very personal for me and I can't seem to decide where I stand.

I wonder how I would feel if he were traded to the Titans (because we could sure use a quarterback who DIDN'T throw a tantrum in the middle of the game....yeah...I am looking at you VY).

I guess in the end I don't wish him any harm, I just can't seem to look at his face and not be sickened by his past actions. At what point do you let the past remain in the past and allow people a second chance? And why do I feel so guilty every time I think about giving this guy a second chance?

Do you see what I mean? I really have mixed feelings about Michael Vick. And seeing him be a superstar on the football field each week is not making it any easier. Let's just hope he continue to make strides in the right direction, because although I think I may allow him that second chance (eventually)....I have no interest in third chances.

I can't imagine my life without these beauties. And it breaks my heart to think of some idiot throwing them into a ring for sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment