Monday, January 17, 2011

Oozing with natural talent

Saturday night I joined a friend at a place called "Painting with a Twist". Basically this is a instructor lead painting session. It's a three hour class where they provide all the art supplies and instruction you need to create a masterpiece.

You can bring your own wine (or beverages) and snacks. So not only did I have fun with a friend, but we drank wine and ate great snacks, AND we created some amazing pictures!

Am I a natural artist? This picture was taken with my phone, so any blurriness or lack of skill level is simply the phone picture quality and has NOTHING to do with my painting! You be the judge......



It's Neyland Stadium! And just for your comparison....



Yep, I think we can all agree I am a natural!!! My painting just looks so much better when you step back about 8 feet, but I assume that's normal!

The class was so much fun. They have hundreds of different types of pictures to paint, you just have to check the calendar to see what they are painting each week. Here is the link (for Knoxville)....in case you are interested!

http://www.paintingwithatwist.com/knoxville/

No one has asked me for my autograph......yet...but I expect to be signing them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment