Sunday, January 16, 2011

A little guy time

This week will start the beginning of the drug regimen that will lead up to our IVF procedure. It starts out pretty innocently, and although I am hoping for the best.... I am expecting (preparing) for the worst.




In preparing for the she-beast I may become in the next few weeks, I am offering my husband as much extra curricular guy time he needs. So....calling all of my male readers....(crickets chirping), Brandon could probably use some "outside of the house time" in the coming days. If you live in Knoxville and want to give my poor husband a change of scenery (and sanity), feel free to call.

I am hoping that being some what self-aware of the she-beast that sleeps within might help with my possible (but not limited to) mood swings, hot flashes, irrational judgement, sensitivity and psychosis! Okay...I made a couple of those symptoms/side effects up...I will let you choose which ones!

Wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment