Friday, January 7, 2011

Am I on fire?

We ordered yet another IVF drug this afternoon. I had to order it from a pharmacy in Colorado. The pharmacy is called Barron Pharmacy. Barron (barren) pharmacy. Really? I am sure they deal with more than just IVF meds, but still.....terrible name, yet very very funny! I can't help but laugh every time I think of it. You can't make this stuff up! IRONY......(yelled towards the sky as I drop to my knees and pump my fists in the air) But, seriously, that's funny.

Lupron. We ordered Lupron. After placing the order, the woman (from Barron Pharmacy) proceeded to tell me that this drug can cause menopausal/post-menopausal like symptoms. She also said (her words) "Expect Hot Flashes."

Hmmm? This gets just a little more interesting every day. Bring on the hot flashes.

I may have to make this my motto!

No comments:

Post a Comment