Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma

Today my Grandma is celebrating her 91st birthday! I would assume in 91 years of life you acquire lots of friends and loved ones. Most of these friends and loved ones probably want to call you on your birthday and tell you how much they love you and how much they adore you. I know that is what I would like to do.

But, I am finding that to be a hard task. You see, Grandma Ryan does not have call waiting. I have been trying to get through to her all morning, but with no success. Busy signal.....all day long.

I think it's a great problem to have. So many people wanting to wish you a Happy Birthday. I only wish there was a queue.....and I could officially get in line.

Happy 91st Birthday Grandma! You are sweet and smart. Loving and funny. You are my hero in so many ways. Strong, both physically and mentally. And perfectly stubborn when you want to be. 91 years of life and you still laugh often and know how to tell a good joke. Your stories are amazing and always fresh. You can remember the most amazing details in your stories....down to what you may have been wearing or the name of the street you were on. You are an amazing woman....a constant reminder of how to be strong! I love you more than any blog or words could express. I only hope you know that anytime you think of me.

Now I just hope I can get through to you on the telephone, so I can tell you all these things personally! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment