Monday, June 13, 2011

Randon photos....

I don't have too much to say at the moment, so I thought I would show some pictures I have taken recently.

I work in an interesting community in Knoxville. We are a mixed residential/commercial neighborhood. I would venture to say this community is borderline ghetto....although there are days I forget how ghetto it is. Then...there are mornings like this one. This is what I saw first thing this morning.



I am not particularly fond of these neighbors. I don't think they take good care of their dogs and when their dogs had puppies, I called Animal Control on them because the pups kept getting loose and running in the road. This wouldn't necessarily bother me, except we have constant tracker trailer traffic on our road and it would be nearly impossible for any driver to spot a dog. Also...the pups were covered in fleas and looking sickly. I could go on and on, but I will stop there. I will say this, though, I would have paid good money to witness these neighbors climb this ladder (which was seriously high) and cut these limbs. I am SURE it was quite a show.

The following picture was taken in the bathroom at work. I have worked in this building for nearly 4 years. Today was the first time in 4 years I noticed the PHONE JACK in the bathroom. Why? Possible conference call, of course. I don't know why I find this so weird....but I do.



Brandon and I have really enjoyed the local Farmer's Market each week! Here are a couple of photos I took two weeks ago.









This Thursday morning Brandon and I will get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! We are so excited we can barely wait. Brandon admitted last weekend that he is ready to buy some gender specific clothes for Baby Bice!

The dogs are excited to find out too......



Of course...they make this face every time I get the camera out (not really)! I love their sweet smiley faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment