Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby baby bump

This Friday I will be 4 months (or 16 weeks) pregnant. Slowly but surely my body is starting to change. I have a developing baby bump, but it's pretty small, so its more like a baby baby bump.



I find it very strange that my belly looks larger in clothing than naked (and no....there won't be any naked pictures). Last weekend I squeezed myself into a bikini, and although it probably wasn't a pretty sight, my belly looked less pregnant than when I came home with a tank top covering. How does that work? If it continues this way, I may be looking for skimpier clothing to wear to work REAL soon! In return, I may also be looking for new employment!

2 comments:

  1. Your belly is adorable! Just a few more weeks and you will be feeling Baby Bice sending little kicks to say Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Thanks Cassie! I can not wait to feel the baby move. I think I am more excited to feel movement than to find out the sex!!

    ReplyDelete