Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

I don't usually do these little surveys because I think they are kind of goofy. BUT, I figured doing one (as a quick updater) wouldn't hurt me!

Week 19- June 24th - July 1st
Due Date: November 16, 2011

How Big is Baby: As of 6/16, baby Bice was 8 ounces, so I would guess she is probably pushing 10 ounces by now, if not more. What a heifer!

Symptoms: I have been really lucky so far. The only major symptoms I have are indigestion and lack of sleep. I have recently started to get little back aches, but nothing to write home about! :)

Cravings: Everything. I want to eat everything, especially Mexican food and sub sandwiches.

Sleep: Sucks. It has sucked since I was only 8 weeks or so along. But, I am a bad sleeper when I am not pregnant, so no major change. Part of the problem is having to get up and use the bathroom twice or three times a night.

I Can't Live Without: Snacks, Tums, and an extra pillow in my bed.

I Miss: Wine (how sad is that), running consistently without having to pee....that's about it.

I am Looking Forward to: Seeing Josie for the first time.

Milestones: On Friday we will hit 20 weeks, half way through the pregnancy! YAY! Also...finding out Baby Bice was a girl.

Awkward Moments: Filling up the washing machine with water, detergent, and clothes then forgetting to close the lid so it would start. Doing everything needed to the dryer, then forgetting to press start. Sneezing (if you have to ask, you may not want to know why)

Exercise: I was doing really good with running and that would honestly be my preferred method of exercise, but now I can't go more than 1/4 of a mile without having to pee. It doesn't matter if I peed 20 times before going to run. The baby must just be positioned right on top of my bladder. SOOO...Currently, I am walking. It doesn't cause the intense pressure or need to pee.

Diet: Hahahaaaahhhaaahahaha. No, really...hahahahaha!

Movement: Nothing serious yet. I think I have started to feel her move, but who knows...it may just be gas! I get random sensations that feel like muscles spasms going across my belly.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: It’s far too soon for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment