Monday, June 27, 2011

Reaching the halfway point.....

My friend JoElla keeps hounding me to put up more posts and stop being lazy. So, basically, this post is just to get her off my back a bit! Just kidding Jo!

First and foremost....Our big news!!



We are expecting a little girl in November! We plan to name her Josie Noelle, although we both agree this could change a hundred times between now and November! We are so excited and can't wait to meet Josie.

Brandon and I are counting our blessings daily. We realize this little girl will be a miracle for us. After spending so much time researching and prepping for our IVF treatments, retrieval, and transfer; it almost seems unreal that we actually got pregnant on our first try. We recognize this is a fairly rare occurrence, and are constantly grateful.

I have to go back to the doctor in early July to have another ultrasound. I am so excited because JoElla (the blog Nazi) will be in town and get to go with me! Jo has been in Mexico throughout our pregnancy and has not gotten to see how large I am getting or experience my advanced appetite or my new and improved mood swings. She may not be as excited as I am!!!

On Friday I will officially be 20 weeks along. It is hard to believe this pregnancy is almost half over. I have a feeling I will blink and before I know it Brandon and I will be shuffling off to the hospital to meet Josie!

No comments:

Post a Comment