Sunday, February 6, 2011

Temporary CheeseHead.....

When I married my sweet husband, I also married into the extended Bears family. It was in our vows, "Do you promise to honor the Chicago Bears through thick and thin?" I do. Those vows have been tested the past couple of seasons....and we have certainly seen the thick and the thin. But...I honor my husband. AND my BEARS! Lauren BICE is officially a Bears fan! You won't catch me in any other NFL gear, although I do watch the Titans play (and cheer them on regularly..just don't tell my husband).

As a Bear's fan I naturally despise the Green Bay Packers. It just comes with the territory.

But, as a human being I naturally despise the Pittsburgh Steelers. Arggh. Yakk. Blehhh. I can't stand the Steelers. Aside from Hines Ward and Troy Polamalu, the rest of the team makes me sick. And Ben Roethlis(cheese)berger....the most sickening of them all.

Since our beloved Bears couldn't pull it together long enough to land themselves in the Superbowl this year I am stuck with a dilemma. As a Bears fan I am getting ready to break a cardinal rule and actually root for the Green Bay Packers. It sours my mouth just to say those words, but in a game of two hated teams, one must win.

Let's just hope it's the Packers! This hurts to say, but....Let's go Pack! For this day only....you can call me a Cheese head. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment