Sunday, February 20, 2011

To grill....or not to grill?

There is no question, in Brandon's book.

Last weekend we bought a new grill. It looks like this....



It's a combination Gas and Charcoal grill. My sweet husband is on Cloud Nine. We have grilled more in the past week than all winter long. Brandon is currently grilling everything in our refrigerator and pantry. I had to cut him off when I heard him talking about prepping the pizza for the grill.

We are both happy to re-welcome charcoal grilling to our home. And I am happy my husband is thrilled to man the new grill. The way I see it, it's win win for me. The more grill meals I plan, the less I have to think about "what's for dinner". Plus, I benefit by getting to eat deliciously grilled food. Yay me. And finally....when does anyone ever complain about eating steak three nights a week for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment